School Dress Code
Liberty Christian Preparatory school #: 900167669
Approved shirt colors for 1st-12th grade are navy or evergreen/hunter green. These may be purchased though Lands’ End (using the site above) or at Old Navy. Shirts purchased at Old Navy will need to receive the school logo embroidery from Striking Effects.
Bottoms may be purchased anywhere you normally shop. Approved colors are Navy or Classic khaki. Elementary students may wear knee length shorts. Pants must be loose fitting. Skinny cut pants or cargo pants are not permitted.
Girls may also wear the white plaid knee length skirt, skort, or jumper from Lands’ End, or a knee length khaki or navy skirt (or skort). Solid colored leggings may be worn with skirts. Students may not wear A-line or pencil fit skirts.
Middle/High School PE:
Solid color, knee length shorts. Shirts must be navy blue, hunter/evergreen, grey, or black, with no embellishments, writing, or advertising. Students may wear a Liberty Christian Prep Athletic shirt.
- Pants, shorts, skorts, and skirts must be free of embellishments and be school uniform style.
- Belts are required for all middle/high school students.
- Shirts are to be tucked in.
- Students are to wear closed toe shoes. Sneakers or tennis shoes are required for PE.
- On cold days, students may wear a solid colored undershirt (short or long sleeved) under their polo. Sweatshirts must be solid colored and free of embellishments and be black, hunter/evergreen, or navy blue.